Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sorento AWD , 2013 RDX
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my first wave of accessories in late afternoon yesterday from
OEM Kia SuperStore - Your Best Choice for OEM Kia Parts & Accessories! yesterday (great people to deal with BTW)

And I just finished installing the side steps and Stainless door sills.

The instructions that came with the side steps along with this video i found online(
) made installation an absolute breeze. All in all I am very please how it is turning out. My spoiler from carid.com hopefully will ship in the next day or two and will have it early next week (I hope...lol)

now on to the pics

New door sills (so much better than the stock black)

I have other things I want to trick out but this is a start and I am not sure if I want to go with the silver skid plates for the front or rear yet

Enjoy

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX V6, '03 GSX-R600, '00 Nissan Maxima SE
150 Posts
I was looking into getting the skid plates also. Not too sure how they will fit, looks like I would have to do some cutting on the front to install. I'm eager to see your spoiler also. That's one of the things I liked about the EX/SX models, so if there is an aftermarket one that looks good, I'm in! Good job on the sidestep install by the way.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento AWD , 2013 RDX
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mr Foo,

from what I understand about the skid plates.... not cutting involved although the front does require you to install a bracket.

THe US version of the front skid sucks compared to the "R" (same model) in other countries. Thats the direction I want to go but waiting to get confirmation if it will work for US version

As for the spoiler... I will post pics when it gets here. Carid was very helpful when ordering

·
Registered
White 2012 SX AWD
678 Posts
Kungfoo, there is another thread where someone shows a spoiler installed. Slightly different but looks stock, if you ask me. The biggest difference is that there's a cutout for the 3rd brake light instead of it being integrated into the spoiler. Better so that there is no cutting/changes for the brake light.

Search is your friend :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts