Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I just purchased my 2nd Kia Sportage last night. My 2001 actually made me not want to buy another Kia, but when I saw the new design and read the reviews of it, I had to get a new one. I am so impressed with the truck that I keep finding places to go so that I can drive it more!

I own a 2005 Kia Sportage EX 4Dr 4wd, Jade in color. I am in love. I've been trying to find faults with it, but I haven't so far. I've put about 95 miles on it in less than 24 hours.

Are there any other 2005 Kia owners in the USA on here?

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the new Sportage. Glad to hear you like it so far. I dont have one but have looked at them. They are a very nice lookin vehicle.

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sportage
67 Posts
Hey Philly! Cool neighbor lol. I i'm out of Easton, PA about an hr north of ya. My fiance and I both own sportages. Mine's a jade green 2000 EX with a 4" lift (in the photo section) and my fiance owns a black 97 sportage. Hers we tinted the windows, painted the dash... stereo... those kinds of upgrades. These sportages (especially the older ones) really like their routine maintenance. Good luck with yours! I know I LOVE mine!

-GE
I bring good things to life!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts