Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
Kia Spectra
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You will now see your vehicle information displayed below your avatar in posts.

To change your vehicle details, click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.

On the Account Settings page, scroll down to your vehicle details to add or edit your information. For best results please keep your information to 30 characters or less. It will not display more than 2 lines.

Click to save your changes.

- Cricket

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
1,934 Posts
I think this will help greatly for the forum, Already noticed it in my avatar area...I LIKE! :)
Now we just need new (and recent) members to properly fill out their profile information for this to be effective. ;)

·
Administrator
Kia Spectra
2,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think this will help greatly for the forum, Already noticed it in my avatar area...I LIKE! :)
Now we just need new (and recent) members to properly fill out their profile information for this to be effective. ;)
I was pretty excited to see this update.

- Cricket

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Well, I see member ron1004 is going to be back to the OLD NOTICE for members to PROPERLY fill in their account profile information again. SAME STORY different location for members to FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION.:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,882 Posts
Well, I see member ron1004 is going to be back to the OLD NOTICE for members to PROPERLY fill in their account profile information again. SAME STORY different location for members to FILL IN YOUR INFORMATION.:rolleyes:
That's right.

Most of the older members already have this detail in their profile and it's now automatically being displayed below their avatars, where it was prior to the forum switch to the current XenForo platform.

Very pleased with this, but as I've said previously, pretty poor on the part of the IT persons responsible for moving to the new platform - there's no excuse for not transferring all the features and data from the get go.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Are we also going to go back to blocking non compliant info threads of new members?????? I always was dismayed when I would respond to one and then see it "disappear".

And yes in my previous post I should have said NEW and NEWER members to fill in ALL necessary INFO. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts