Kia Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Kia Soul 2014
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm trying to update my Kia Soul's (2014) UVO navigation system. The system is currently on the software version 1.MP.1.007. I did some research and found that it supports apple car play in a "booster" update, and did some digging around this forum and other places for information on how to do so. There is a lot of different information it seems, but I ended up downloading the Kia navigation updater app, downloading the update to a compatible exFAT 64Gb USB as there is no SD card slot, and attempting to update in the car. The problem is, I've tried this about three times, and each time I get an error that reads "no file found or corrupted". I feel like I'm downloading the wrong software or something?

Should it be suggested that I call a dealership and ask where to find (or buy) the software? Scouring the internet, there are many ways people have done this, but none of the methods have quite worked, outdated, or dropped by Kia. If anyone knows any way I should go about this please let me know.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts