Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends....

I'm driving Carens 1.8(A),2003 model. I feel that carens is a bit under power and the maximum speed that can be reach is 120km/hr. Is it normal for the carens. When I went and complain to the Authorised agent they said it was normal and the transmission setting is fixed. Therefore they can't do anything on it. Thinking to sell the car if it is true. :unsure:

·
Registered
11 Posts
actually if you go to the Caren authorise service center they will tell you a lot of thing like... you change this canot lar...change that canot la... as that will make your warrenty void~~ so.. if you really want to give more power for your carens.. you can go for those trustable car modifying shop... some minor changing maybe will be easy to give you more power... like... Cyclone2... as they say it give less Feul oil consumtion and more power... my dad old nissan sentra also got fixed this part... i also q setisfying for the performance... the car is around 9 years... but still can speed untill 175km/h... as the speed limint is 180km/k... those spark plug also will give better responds while gear changing... but it will be more obvious if your car is Auto 1~~

1 - 4 of 4 Posts