Kia Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
707 Posts
our product goes for anywhere from $1900-$2500 depending on where its being sold.
LOL...no wonder you were so shy. When you say "dealer" you must mean "car dealer" because nobody pays that for an aftermarket nav unit, especially when any smartphone does it for free these days.

*shrug*

Good luck with that (seriously).

Best,

·
Registered
2013 Sorento V6 AWD LX (certified preowned KIA)
34 Posts
Hi,

What Unavi options and what features (besides retaining current features) do I get?

Currently: US Sorento 2013 LX without Uvo/Navigation. One-disk CD.

Could you also inform cost estimates and availability in new England ?

I understand Unavi sells through your own dealer network. Any chance this is also easily installed by customers ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX V6 AWD
354 Posts
Sauron

What happens with the cheep chinese "knock-off radios" is a sub par and half baked "radio" that at best does nothing to enhance your car.
I'm just wondering if this is just a standard sales pitch to justify the higher pricing? My unit's radio/audio quality is far superior to my stock sorento unit and the GPS and 3D maps are amazing, let alone the quality of the screen itself.

In all fairness though, I have heard that if you don't get the updated software, the radios can be quite weak, but that could be the same for any unit until it gets updated.

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX V6 AWD
1,138 Posts
It doesn't appear as though [email protected] is still around. Their last post was the last one in this thread a year ago, and they don't seem to be listed in the group of Site Sponsors/Supporting Vendors any more.

In other words, "Elvis has left the building."

This thread should probably be locked to avoid anyone else from dredging it up and necro-posting in it.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts