Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Sportage SX Turbo
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just tried the Bluetooth connection from my Samsung Galaxy SIII to my 2011 (non-nav) Kia Sorento.

Phone calls work fine, but I'm unable to stream music through it. For example, I enable Bluetooth on phone, car sound system recognizes it, I begin streaming on phone, but can't hear music through the car.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

·
Registered
Sorento 2012 ex With sunroof and leather + kawasaki Vulcan custom
86 Posts
I just tried the Bluetooth connection from my Samsung Galaxy SIII to my 2011 (non-nav) Kia Sorento.

Phone calls work fine, but I'm unable to stream music through it. For example, I enable Bluetooth on phone, sound system recognizes it, I begin streaming on phone, but can't hear music through the car.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Make sure the Bluetooth is connect press media and you should see the name of your phone on the car display , some times it take about 2 minutes after the phone is connect be patient this got me all the time!! hope this help!

·
Registered
2018 Sportage SX Turbo
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Patience is a virtue, and now the I hear the music streaming.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi
I am tech nonsavvy ;)....I have a galaxy 3 and kia 2011 model
can you.please explain in detail,how to connect my phone to kia,so that I can listen to pandora thru kia speakers?
thanks!

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sorento LX
46 Posts
Are you able to control the songs using the steering wheel controls? mine only does volume, but doesn't let me skip songs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts