Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So only Murphwiz so far.
Surely it can't be just the two of us? The other owners must be to busy enjoying their cars ;)

R

·
0 Posts
Hello Folks,

Location field is now required for new registration, unfortunately this new functionality also require previous members to refill this field. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Andy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi All

I am also in UK, Nth East Lincolnshire.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Sorento
10 Posts
Hi,
There are a few from Ireland, I am from Antrim. Good luck with your new Rio, hope all goes well.
Eugene
B)

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi folks,
Love my sorento had to go to guilford dealer to purchase but live I in oxford!
Cant keep my wife out of mine so I end up using her audi TT :rolleyes:
Greg

·
Registered
2003 Kia Magentis
23 Posts
Hi! Everyone! I'm in Workington, Cumbria and think my magentis knocks spots of the crappy fords and vauxhalls etc.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi, used to live in Manchester, worked with TGIF in Sale and lived only 3 miles from old Trafford, Now live in Texas, USA.

Is anyone interested in becoming a rep for the kia aftermarket, please contact me at [email protected]

Bill

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
14 Posts
hiya!

We pick up our Picanto tomorrow!

Picking it up in Chester, live near Warrington. Keep your eyes peeled for us!

Simon and Shelli

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Folks

Time to reserect this post...

Seeing as there is a lot of Kia's on the road but their owners don't seem to frequent this board. Why not nominate a mate or neighbour and post a "spotted" on their behalf?

I'll start with -
Spotted Black Sedona 2.9 CRDI on the car park at work. Bloke sits next to me in the office....He thinks his ride is :thumbsup:

Next

1 - 20 of 74 Posts