Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else had issues with their turn signal not working correctly? Specifically at random times when I press down on the stalk to turn left, the signal will not start flashing. I have to flip it back up and down again or press down just a bit more to get it to start blinking. It only does it on left turns. Even on lane change as well.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have that also, on rare occasions. I figured I just wasn't pressing it down far enough. It's infrequent enough that it's not really a problem, but it is a distraction because every time I put on the left blinker, I check the dash to see if it's blinking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have started to have the exact same issue on my left turn signal only. If I flip it back up and down, then yes it will eventually work again. But it has becoming annoying. And I am one of the people that hates it when the person in front of me doesn't signal on their turn, so I don't want to do that to people behind me.

Did either of you guys or anyone else on this forum figure out the issue with the blinker?

Thank you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, this is definitely happening on my '16 SX. Left turns only. Anyone else tow with their Sedona? Seems to happen most often the first or second trip after I've towed our trailer and then disconnected the 4 pin wiring connection.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
darisgin
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing