Kia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2012 Black Cherry AWD Sportage SX
61 Posts
I had mine done a few month back and it went away for a while but I think its coming back when you first start it kinda cold... I did notice that the noise goes away either quicker or slower depending on the outside temp!

Im still going to take it back, I think after I put some miles on her now it's time for a recalibrate or whatever the program does...

The TSB is ..... sorry I would have to look it up on here again, when I first told the (New to the area) Kia service center that hadn't had a clue...TSB what ?? is the first answer I got nut they did find it and do it in less than 1/2 hour.

· Premium Member
12' Sportage SX AWD, 11' Ridgeline, 08' Smart, 05' 760li, 05' Insight, 94' Hummer H1.
19 Posts
Did they get this fixed by the time the 12's came out? Or is it an 11' issue only? Has/almost never gets to cold here. Only had SX about a month. High idle has kicked in a couple of times.

· Registered
2012 SX Sportage
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah its TSB 104 Dated 9/2011. So far it has fixed the problem. But the dealership said its very VIN specfic so if your having the problem make sure they check it for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.