Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giday, I note that there was a TSB KT2006120701 for 2005-06 ‘model Kia BL Sorento vehicles with five-speed automatic transmissions (A5SR1). Similar to my vehicle there is a hesitation and shift shock resulting from an engine rpm drop during the 1-2 and/or 2-3 upshift at around 4000 rpm. I understand to fix this KIA replaced the shielded cable routed from the speed sensor to the TCM was to be replaced (part no. 91175 3E010FFF). Has this fixed anyone's shift shock problems, and where is the speed sensor/TCM located? I heard it was in the left foot well area? Whilst a recent replacement of new ATF has smoothed out the gear changes, it still suffers from shift shock at 3500 - 4000 rpm. Any ideas anyone?
Cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Giday, I note that there was a TSB KT2006120701 for 2005-06 ‘model Kia BL Sorento vehicles with five-speed automatic transmissions (A5SR1). Similar to my vehicle there is a hesitation and shift shock resulting from an engine rpm drop during the 1-2 and/or 2-3 upshift at around 4000 rpm. I understand to fix this KIA replaced the shielded cable routed from the speed sensor to the TCM was to be replaced (part no. 91175 3E010FFF). Has this fixed anyone's shift shock problems, and where is the speed sensor/TCM located? I heard it was in the left foot well area? Whilst a recent replacement of new ATF has smoothed out the gear changes, it still suffers from shift shock at 3500 - 4000 rpm. Any ideas anyone?
Cheers
Giday, just touching base whether anyone can add any value to the above matter?
Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts