Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Sorento SX+ V6 2016
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently got a 2016 Sorento SX+ V6. It seems it does not have TPMS. Reading through the user manual I see no mention of a TPMS system. I know some cars now use the ABS system to detect tire pressure anomalies which removes the need for TPMS valves.

Is this the case with my Sorento? Or does it simply have no TPMS system at all? I know it doesn't have TPMS valves. I also don't see a yellow TPMS light in the dash when I put the car on ignition, therefore seems like there isn't a monitoring system at all. Service advisers at my Kia dealer are completely useless and incompetent!

·
Registered
2016 Sorento sx 2.0T
266 Posts
Just recently got a 2016 Sorento SX+ V6. It seems it does not have TPMS. Reading through the user manual I see no mention of a TPMS system. I know some cars now use the ABS system to detect tire pressure anomalies which removes the need for TPMS valves.

Is this the case with my Sorento? Or does it simply have no TPMS system at all? I know it doesn't have TPMS valves. I also don't see a yellow TPMS light in the dash when I put the car on ignition, therefore seems like there isn't a monitoring system at all. Service advisers at my Kia dealer are completely useless and incompetent!
No TPMS,unless you install one yourself.Does'nt come with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts