Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Kia Sedona
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all
i have just fitted a towsure towbar to my o3 sedona i am now unsure on the wiring for the 12n and 12s (dont l;ike the diagram i was sent with towbar )
is it a multiplex system? do i just scotch lock into the light wires as i did on other cars ?
where do your wires go (is it under the carpet in the middle)at rear
many thanks maizetina

·
Registered
2003 Kia Sedona
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great many thanks Simon
i did ask the dealer to fit mine but at a whopping £450. i said leave IT!!
got the whole lot from towsure £110 took me about 3 hours to fit as you have to make two big holes in rear panel.
i just wanted to make sure on the wiring, so i will do it the same ways as yours ,i was looking to fit both realys in the n/s panel as i have run my wires this side . KIA have kindley put a big hole behind the bumper on n/s with a grommet large enough to get the wires through .
many thanks again
maizetina

·
Registered
2003 Kia Sedona
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D towbar wiring nearly done

both relays (indicator and split charge ) are packed in foam ,
fitted them both down the n/s panel to stop any damage and drown the buzz out a bit from indicator relay.
I then run two wires from the o/s light and indicator back to the n/s
i found it easier this way than cutting into the block under the carpet
then i run one wire done the drivers side trim panel for 12 s socket just got to find a suitable fuse i should wire it too but the cold and a bad back made me give up !!!
took me a couple of hours in all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.