Kia Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento EX V6 AWD & 2010 Hyundai Sonata SE
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to see if any Kia owners on here would be interested in having a little gathering.

It would most likely be sometime in this Summer on a Saturday or Sunday.

I've seen other forums get together before and the turnout is usually quite impressive. We seem to have quite a few members on here from Toronto and the surrounding area.

It would be very cool to have a little meet up, chat about our Kias, get to meet the people behind the usernames and go on a little convoy drive.

Let me know and we can make this happen!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just trying to get peoples attention! I know this section of the website isn't frequented often so I've posted over in the Sorento Section. Spread the word! This can be fun!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have notified the members over at Hyundai-Forums aswell. People are interested there too. Should be fun! Since Hyundai-Forums is the sister forum of this place, I figured why not. I also have a '10 Sonata and frequent that forum often.

Spread the word!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright, the guys over at Hyundai-Forums are in on this aswell. A bunch of them will be coming out.

Now that the weather is slowly getting better, we will all need to figure out when and where.

The #1 place as of now is Square One Mall is Missisauga. This seems to be a good 'in-the-middle' spot. Most people live close to this area.

Please, let other forum members know. This should be good.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is a season opener this sunday at the old AMC theater in Whitby. Seems like quite a few people are going from Hyundai-Forums, myself included. Anyone down?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts