Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually go out with my family on weekends just for the sake of takin a chill pill and I own a Spectra, has got loads of room inside for my 4 member family and the camping, hiking stuff we have to carry around. It includes a 60/40 seat at the back and the lovely feature is it’s folding down option ‘cos then we can make space for the heavy paraphernalia :) and the CD player is what I love too, plays well. Spectra is just too convineint frends!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My spectra hasn’t given me any hard time as yet. It runs lyke a brand new 1. the most affordable vehicle in town. With the kind of performance it gives, i m sure spectra would out last the warranty period. It really gives u a thrilling ride once u catch speed. And has lot of room in the trunk as well. I can easily load my grocery and golf stuff.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I bought a brand new car for myself for the first time. Before this I had been using second hand cars. The exciting features are it’s security goodies and gives a good consumption of gas too. and it’s warranty is what attracted me the most plus it’s cheap, and the styling is so unique and matchless with a soft suspension tuning. I just love the feel of it. Havn’t noticed any flaws as yet. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts