Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's now 5 days old and we are loving it. I got a '05 LX Sorento, Auto, 4x4, Sport Package.

Sliver in color. It's been a joy to own a car that you know who has had it from day one. My first new car.

After owning a POS Volkswagen, and now driving this, it's like a huge weight has been lifted off of me...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good news. We got our Sorento in July 2004. I've had several new cars before BUT the Sorento has been the only one where people have stopped me to ask about it.

I've had people coming onto our driveway to talk about it, one chap flagged me down while driving to ask about it. Even now, she pulls looks from other drivers (particularly Lexus 300 drivers hee hee!)

Kia have a winner in this car despite not advertising it much - the only adverts I can remember were when Andre Agassi was driving one prior to the French Open tennis last year.

:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys..As for modding....I learned the hard way with the VW that it was money wasted...

For me, A K&N filter, some cargo securing items, a hitch. I don't want to spend too much on it in the way of bling bling....

Only 400 miles on it now, but we are really liking it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts