Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help, I need your advice.

I am currently in the market for a "full size" MPV.

I have test driven the rest - Espace, C2 & the Sharran, all good but something missing then a friend suggested the Sedona.

The model I tested was a new 2.9 CRDi SE+, black leather with all the toys inc DVD player, the kids loved it. I found it drove well and after discussions with the salesman a deal is almost done!

We normally head over to France a couple of times a year from Scotland, and this would be our only family vehicle.

As part of my reaserch into Kia I have found your ecellent site.

The question is should I buy it? I would appreciate comments from Sedona owners who have good things to say as well as bad.

Many thanks.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hello Scot H,

Don't buy a new car unless you must, but, but, but, especially don't buy a new Sedona.

Would I give my Sedona up?, never, but don't buy a new Sedona.

If your still driven and want new, wait for the new model.
Seacam

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I'd say if your going to buy one, buy new!
Will only cost services for 3 years, easier to budget as everything else is warranty.

·
Registered
Sedona 2.9 crdi LE
245 Posts
I'm with Murph on this.. :thumbsup:

Now when the warranty expires it might be a different story but hopefully by then all the new clitches with the new model Sedona will have been ironed out and I might get a good trade in.... (wishful thinking me thinks :p )

You makes your choice and you pays your money... Just look at peoples post rate on here to judge the people with problems.. IMHO of course.

Simon

·
Registered
38 Posts
The only suggestion I would make is make sure the car has a warranty, and make sure it has a full service history. Think about extending warranty after initial 3 year warranty. See my message with regards to Sedona timing belts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts