Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a new sedona here in new brunswick,i have had a vibration since new-- got it checked out at dealer ---balanced all tires still a problem and then they replaced one wheel but still vibrating at 80 to 100 kms and kinda weaves when tires are cold --service says that is all they can do ----big difference me driving it bumping for 3 hours on the highway and the mechanic going for a test drive for probably 10-15 minutes around town-- i am going away this week end and if it is still there --i am going to be pissed--jumper

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same difficulties with mine and searched around for a long time. They balanced all wheels several times, but the vibrations remained.
Then another tire dealer had the correct solution. He turned the tire on the wheel about 90 degrees forward and then checked again. It then was even worse. So he turned the tire on the wheel about 180 degrees backwards. Wow - perfect.
This was needed on the two wheels at the back.

Hope this helps

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,121 Posts
Originally posted by em4ecaps@Feb 21 2005, 06:35 AM
I had the same difficulties with mine and searched around for a long time. They balanced all wheels several times, but the vibrations remained.
Then another tire dealer had the correct solution. He turned the tire on the wheel about 90 degrees forward and then checked again. It then was even worse. So he turned the tire on the wheel about 180 degrees backwards. Wow - perfect.
This was needed on the two wheels at the back.

Hope this helps
kuhmo awww the stock kia tire. Hate em. bad tires. and they dont last at all.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts