Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Kia Sportage S 2.4 AWD
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Kia Sportage S. I had a screen that read out the pressure of each individual tire. Suddenly it's not there. I've looked through all the screens on the display and I can't find it again. The owner's manual is no help. Any ideas how to find it and get it back?

·
Registered
UK 2017 (67) KIA SPORTAGE 2.0 CRDi KX-4 Auto
6 Posts
I have a 2020 Kia Sportage S. I had a screen that read out the pressure of each individual tire. Suddenly it's not there. I've looked through all the screens on the display and I can't find it again. The owner's manual is no help. Any ideas how to find it and get it back?
On my 2017 it is on the service menu item so scroll through the options there.

·
Registered
2020 EX KIA Sportages, 2021 Hyundai KONA, 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
219 Posts
On the Kia Sportage, you can access tire pressure information on instrument cluster display. First press menu button on the steering wheel and then go to the tab with wrench icon. Scroll down to Tire Pressure to view air pressure in all four tires.

·
Registered
2020 Kia Sportage SX AWD and 1988 Mercedes 300CE
483 Posts
Each of those screens you tabbed, have lower level screens that are accessed by using the left most toggle switch on the right side of the steering wheel (and these directions are in the owners manual). Tire pressure is accessed as a lower level screen under the "System" screen on the 2020.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts