Kia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Soul EX Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 Soul EX Limited Canada. How do I get the tire pressure display up on my dash that shows the pressure in my tires. As I scroll through the menu I get a compass, trip monitor, gas milage but I Can't not bring up the tire pressure display. Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Soul!
44 Posts
2020 Soul EX Limited Canada. How do I get the tire pressure display up on my dash that shows the pressure in my tires. As I scroll through the menu I get a compass, trip monitor, gas milage but I Can't not bring up the tire pressure display. Thanks
Someone else posted about this last week. I am not positive but I do not think Kia's come with a display showing actual PSI. I do know that once your PSI falls below the set level within the TPMS in the wheel, the indicator light comes on. I keep a cheapy 3.99 tire pressure gauge in my console and have a lighter powered air compressor which came with my 2018! for quick air fills and the TPMS light goes out upon filling to the correct level.

·
Registered
2020 Soul EX Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My 2020 Soul EX does have a display,I just bought it several weeks ago and one morning as the temperature dropped a rear tire was low and the display came up showing all 4 tires and their PSI and flashing the tire pressure low one. My question is can I bring this display up myself.Thanks

·
Registered
2018 Soul!
44 Posts
My 2020 Soul EX does have a display,I just bought it several weeks ago and one morning as the temperature dropped a rear tire was low and the display came up showing all 4 tires and their PSI and flashing the tire pressure low one. My question is can I bring this display up myself.Thanks
I just found this...
  • You can check the tire pressure in the assist mode on the cluster.
    - Refer to “LCD mode” on page 4-54.
  • Tire pressure is displayed 1~2 minutes later after driving.
  • If tire pressure is not displayed when the vehicle is stopped, “Drive to display” message displays. After driving, check the tire pressure.
  • You can change the tire pressure unit in the user settings mode on the cluster.
    - psi, kpa, bar (Refer to “User settings mode” on page 4-54).
I am going to check to see if mine has this option. Hope it helps. Do you have the owner manual? Here is the link.
2020 Soul manual

·
Registered
2020 Soul EX Limited
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just found this...
  • You can check the tire pressure in the assist mode on the cluster.
    - Refer to “LCD mode” on page 4-54.
  • Tire pressure is displayed 1~2 minutes later after driving.
  • If tire pressure is not displayed when the vehicle is stopped, “Drive to display” message displays. After driving, check the tire pressure.
  • You can change the tire pressure unit in the user settings mode on the cluster.
    - psi, kpa, bar (Refer to “User settings mode” on page 4-54).
I am going to check to see if mine has this option. Hope it helps. Do you have the owner manual? Here is the link.
2020 Soul manual
Thanks your the great info

1 - 6 of 6 Posts