Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I've just purchased a 2012 Cerato Limited edition and understand the only options from a calling perspective are last dialled number. Not entirely helpful, especially if you can't remember who the last dialled was.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make calls to other numbers?

What I've done in one instance is use Siri on my iphone and it seemed to work. It involves holding down the home button on the iphone, then Siri activates over the stereo, and you can instruct it to call someone in your phonebook.

So does anyone else have any other ideas or methods, since Kia decided to leave this feature out??

·
Registered
Soul Plus 2012
49 Posts
My Kia Soul + has the same system and it will redial the last number in or out so if your last call was from Bill the fencer and you press your redial button its Bill the fencer you ring.
Thought I was getting the voice activated system like on the overseas models, the salesman said nothing to correct my misunderstanding. A call to KIa and I was told NO there is no Kia car bought into Australia with voice activated blue tooth. I still pull over to make urgent calls

1 - 2 of 2 Posts