Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SX
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I recently got a 14 SX and was looking around and couldn't find anything similar, so i thought i would start a thread about hidden tips and tricks for this car.
Who wants to start?

·
Registered
Sorento LX 2014
70 Posts
If your gas cap cover is sticking when you press the button, a small amount of silicone spray at the hinge will fix it right up. Mine was sticking and after spraying it, it now pops open all the way and even bounces back from the force.

·
Registered
2015 Sorento EX V6 AWD Ebony Black
1,153 Posts
I'm not an Audiophile But, The 1st thing I did in the Beginning! The Stock radio was plain & dull sounding. So I went into settings, and raised, & lowered some stock settings, and it sounds Great now! Plus, I've had the radio loud at times, and it's still sounding good, with a Deep Tight Bass, Not Boomy! & No distortion! Surprised I haven't blown the stock speakers yet! ;) I've had it up to 25 at times too! I wonder what brand it is?

Actually, I put the settings like this: Bars:> Left highest, middle the same, Right lowest!

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SX
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recently learned that if I put the button to adjust the power mirrors on "R" and put the car in "Reverse", both mirrors will tilt down so you can see the curb while parking. When I leave the button in the middle position, between"L" and "R" the mirrors wont move while parking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts