Kia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i am new here. i just wanna know how much will it cost me to tint my car, i am thinking of solargard magic black tint? is it a good tint? what would you recommend? tnx! :57:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
An automotive accessory store here in VT quoted me $275 to tint the rear window and the windows on the back doors on my Optima. They have always been a bit expensive.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've heard quotes from as low as $85 to $250. Like everything else in the automotive world, remember that you get what you pay for. Make sure that there is a warranty!

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts
An automotive accessory store here in VT quoted me $275 to tint the rear window and the windows on the back doors on my Optima. They have always been a bit expensive.
yipes right?

Theres a place in burlington that does it fairly chepa ill have to look at the place again I was thinking of doing the same since the wife want it on the car... 5% black is what I want. I wish I could do it myself I can get some 2 1/2% thats dam dark..

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastkia@May 10 2006, 11:37 PM
Theres a place in burlington that does it fairly chepa ill have to look at the place again I was thinking of doing the same since the wife want it on the car
Let me know a name or a number becasue Im interested in getting the Spectra tinted.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts
sure will! Ill get it for ya!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts