Kia Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Are you an online vendor? Can I buy from you? Will Kia accept a receipt from you as proof of purchase?

James
Yes, I'm a parts manager at a Kia dealership. You will get a receipt that would have a nation wide warranty with it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
So just read through all this, i recently purchased a brand new 2016 sorento and I've always changed my oil on my vehicles with amsoil, which meets the ACEA A5 or above oil standard that is in the manual. But i can not find anything in the manual about what oil filter to use, i have done extensive research for my diesel engines in the past and i know which brands to stay away from and I've always used amsoil filters also as they have the best micron filtration then any other aftermarket filter i could find.

So my question is with meticulous records and according to magnusson moss i don't believe i should have any issue with warranty work if i don't use Kia filters correct?

·
Registered
7 Posts
So just read through all this, i recently purchased a brand new 2016 sorento and I've always changed my oil on my vehicles with amsoil, which meets the ACEA A5 or above oil standard that is in the manual. But i can not find anything in the manual about what oil filter to use, i have done extensive research for my diesel engines in the past and i know which brands to stay away from and I've always used amsoil filters also as they have the best micron filtration then any other aftermarket filter i could find.

So my question is with meticulous records and according to magnusson moss i don't believe i should have any issue with warranty work if i don't use Kia filters correct?
That is correct.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
19 Participants
ramblerdan
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing