Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I really like the Sorrento. It's good looking and was really taken back by the drive and luxury features,but I was just wanting to know what are the negative things besides the seemingly poor gas consumation of this mid size SUV?

And can you tell me the some of the better rebates or discounts you were able to obtain from your dealers that you bought from?
Thanks so much,
A wanna be Sorrento Owner

·
Registered
15 Posts
I got no negs to say about the Sorento. Go rent one! Enterprise now rents the Kias at many locations. If you cannot find a good deal at a great price from people you trust and at a dealer who will take care of your needs afterwards, contact myself. I'm located in Orange County if your willing to travel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by blue m and m@Dec 22 2004, 07:07 PM
I got no negs to say about the Sorento. Go rent one! Enterprise now rents the Kias at many locations. If you cannot find a good deal at a great price from people you trust and at a dealer who will take care of your needs afterwards, contact myself. I'm located in Orange County if your willing to travel.
If you are in the business of selling Kia's, then please talk to me about the the the best pricing you can go do on the Sorrento. I want the EX w/luxury package, ABS, rear spoiler and what about a GPS Navigation system? Any experience about fitting one in the car w/out having to drill holes or deface the car?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pricing wise you have to talk to me. Call me at 714-384-3780 ask for Allen and if I'm not there, get my cell phone #. I'm off today after six. Navigation wise there are several different ways to go about it. Kenwood and Alpine sell a indash unit that replaces the factory radio and fits in nicely, yet it is still a radio. Magellan sells a nice unit that can be mounted anywhere and can be swap from car to car in seconds.

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
I have got an 04 Sorento LX. I have 9k miles on it and have had no problems with it. It is an awesome vehicle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats to all on your Kia purchase! I have a 2003 Limited model and it's still like new. I really baby it. I think you can feel good about your Sorento because there's nothing at this price that's better than the Sorento. To get an appreciable difference, you'd have to spend a LOT more money. Here in Korea, we have the 2.5 common rail diesel version. It's really great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts