Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am currently interested in getting a Picanto. However, do any of you know what are the freebies that I can squeeze the salesman out of?

I know that a reverse sensor and a central locking can be thrown in. But in addition to that, do you thing the salesman wld also throw in things like sunscreen and leather seats? Or am I asking too much?

cheers =)

·
Registered
2005 Kia Picanto
158 Posts
Originally posted by AaC@Jul 24 2005, 12:47 PM
Hi all,

I am currently interested in getting a Picanto. However, do any of you know what are the freebies that I can squeeze the salesman out of?

I know that a reverse sensor and a central locking can be thrown in. But in addition to that, do you thing the salesman wld also throw in things like sunscreen and leather seats? Or am I asking too much?

cheers =)
In Europe (Denmark) the central lockin is standard.
But I was able to get this out of him :)
Spare tyre.
Set of floor carpet.
And my new tyres with some great lookin alloys mountet for free.
Prize = about 300 Euro.
Not much, but better than nothing.

ViCan2

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
49 Posts
Congrats ViCan2 :clap:

My local dealer was cold as ice as he had no problems in selling Picas when I ordered mine (summer 2004) so I didn't get anything for free, not even the adaptor cable for my CD/mp3 player!

I was stunned as I'm dealing with sales and marketing myself, so I don't consider my abilities in getting freebies as being bad... :haha:

However, this is my 4th new car and my own experience is that floor matts, trunk matt etc. are small things they will give you for free. My parents just ordered a Fabia and they (without any discussion nor even asking) got floor matts, fog lights and some small stuff for free - value appr. 400 EUR.

@AaC - good luck on bargaining :)

Cheers,
Kneeler

·
Registered
115 Posts
Remote central locking is standard on UK models too.

What I managed to get was:
Spare wheel kit
Tailored interior mats
Locking wheel nuts
Luggage net
Fire extinguisher
First aid kit
Full tank of fuel

He was going to throw in some headlamp protectors too, but he didn't have any in stock and there would have been a 4 week wait.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
243 Posts
Go and give it your all and see and push what you can get!

I managed:

Spare wheel kit,
Matts
Locking wheelnuts
New tyres
Petrol

Managed on a Fiesta:

Mats,
Flaps
Scuff Plates
Full tank of petrol

Sure these must be possible! :)