Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I own a 2013 Soul +. We love the car, the only issue so far is the backup camera works intermittently. The dealer says they'll fix it when it quits working entirely...what? In any case the car is a blast to drive, my wife avoided a very bad accident thanks to all of the electronics, believe me they work to keep the car stable. Everyone loves our moss green Soul.:)

Here's what I want, you see I'm a muscle car guy. I want an all wheel drive 2 litre turbo Soul with Paddle shifters, throaty exhaust, lowered wide suspension, big brakes, and killer front seats. They day they build it I'll be first in line to buy it. So far it's been a very nice car, utilitarian, and my nephews and nieces want it which makes me hip :D.

·
Registered
10 Optima LX, 07 Rondo EX, 89 Chevy C1500
1,411 Posts
I'm not gonna be too picky. I just want all wheel drive. I don't need a turbo or any other additions, the AWD would be enough. I know 3 people people that would buy one if they were AWD, myself included.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,540 Posts
superfrank - have you tried the reset button on the UVO system to see if it helps?

there is a good chance you may see AWD on the vehicle in the future, the other stuff you'll have to do it yourself if you want it or get the 2014 Forte 5 as that is coming with a 1.6L turbo.

·
Registered
2007 Kia Rio5, manual, roll up windows. 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, 5.9L V8
343 Posts
Have you seen the trackster? That thing looks way cool...

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,540 Posts
a lot of the themes of the Track'ster were used in the 2014 Soul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I haven't...the dealer seems to know what it is, they're seeing it a lot I guess. I'll try the reset and see if it helps. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
2010 Soul Ignition SE
29 Posts
The interior changes of the 2014 do seem to meet a lot of what you are asking for. Maybe you bought one year too soon, eh? ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts