Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 97 Sportage (4-door) 4x4... Although I only bought the SPT as a DD, and not to modify it, I signed up to know everything there is to be known on this car. The only modifications I'm planning on doing is maybe giving it a face life (nice billet grill or something and one of those chrome light bars), some nice wheels, and maybe a little interior.

I also own a Mitsubishi 3000GT (which I've dump lots of money into, but will be selling) and I plan on buying an Audi S4 (V6TT AWD) in the next few months.

This community seems rather small compared to say 3si, but it looks very promising... If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be more than thankful.

Ellery

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Originally posted by ellery@Nov 9 2005, 05:36 PM
I just picked up a 97 Sportage (4-door) 4x4... Although I only bought the SPT as a DD, and not to modify it, I signed up to know everything there is to be known on this car. The only modifications I'm planning on doing is maybe giving it a face life (nice billet grill or something and one of those chrome light bars), some nice wheels, and maybe a little interior.

I also own a Mitsubishi 3000GT (which I've dump lots of money into, but will be selling) and I plan on buying an Audi S4 (V6TT AWD) in the next few months.

This community seems rather small compared to say 3si, but it looks very promising... If someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be more than thankful.

Ellery
First off let me :00000732: you to KIA-forums.com! :57:

Glad to see another happy customer! As for your questions about your Sportage, there are a few forums within this site you can check out for information and answers to your questions. First off check out the Sportage forum for basic info on the small suv and what it can do. For the exterior/interior you can check out that forum for info on ideas for your exterior and interior!

Basically just have a look around (browse a bit) and you'll find what you're looking for! Good luck! Keep us informed on what's going on! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts