Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The whole year we’ve been waiting for this moment, planning, dreaming and saving and now it’s here – Black Friday Sale! This year you have a great chance to SAVE UP TO 50% OFF on the most popular automotive products from the most reputable brands. Everything from custom wheels, tires, and lights to body parts, interior accessories and repair parts are available in our online store. Sit back, take some beer, get your wish-list and wallet ready, and start shopping!

You may also want to check other stores like MOTORCYCLEiD, POWERSPORTSiD, CAMPERiD, BOATiD, RECREATIONiD, TOOLSiD, and TRUCKiD for the best Black Friday offers!

·
Registered
2017 Optima LX, 2017 Sorento LX
621 Posts
Carid...PLEASE update your website and get the "track shipping" working!!! I'm getting tired of having to call for updates after going online and finding no information, and then finding out your customer service people don't even know what's going on...

6 days after my last order I had to call because there was no update - and still no tracking information (and yes, the wheels are listed as in-stock).

I also find it humorous that I can click "request update", then get a message that I'll be contacted in 24 hours, click again on "request update" and am told I already sent a message, then 24 hours later - no contact - but I can use the "request update" button again. What's up with that?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.