Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am hoping that someone out in the Kia world will be able to help me with this. I would be exceedingly grateful. I was told by the dealer that is repairing my car that I need a new TCM(Transmission Control Module) and a new PCM(Powertrain Control Module) because my car is not shifting any higher than 2nd gear at this point. Not wanting to pay for brand new ones, I have been on what seems like an eternal hunt for used ones for the last three weeks. I managed to find the TCM rather easily, but was having absolutely no success with the PCM at all. I called another dealer to confirm that I had the right part # and was told that I did, but they called it an ECU(Electronic Control Unit). I am assuming that these are two names for the same thing. Anyway, I am writing in hopes that someone may be able to point me in the right direction to find a used PCM/ECU that I need for my car. The part #is OK2BW18881C and the production date is 12/30/99 for a 2000 Kia Sephia. Thanks to anyone who might be able to help.

Jwrobbins

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,117 Posts
I have one for sale 100 shipped to you.. if you are in usa. if not give me your mailing addy.
I have a for sale thread on this site check it out. I have a 99 sephia parts car...............
let me know if its something you want..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts