Kia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my KIA dealer today, and i was told by the dealer that SX model fully loaded dont have heated steering wheel, memory seat, and illuminated door scuffs. Does anybody here hare whose options?

· Premium Member
12' Sportage SX AWD, 11' Ridgeline, 08' Smart, 05' 760li, 05' Insight, 94' Hummer H1.
19 Posts
Forget the memory/heated wheel. Not on US model. I had my lighting kit installed last week but have not had time to look at the door sills.

· Registered
2011 Sportage SX
978 Posts
Here in Canada the SX comes with Standard Heated Steering Wheel( With our Climate a Great Feature) & Single Zone Electronic Automatic Climate Control( which works great!).Only option for our SX is Navigation.We also can get Beige or Brown & black Two Tone Leather. We pay about $2000 more than in U.S.A. I have a 2013 Signal Red SX Sedan With Beige Seats,Dashboard, Door Panels & Black Carpets. Kind of gives it a Mini Ferrari look.;) So far love it & averaging 33MPG in mostly city driving.
Looking at your profile, I think you are in the wrong section of the KIA forums.

· Premium Member
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited Hybrid
2,067 Posts
I don't have an SX but the sales brochure and KIA website shows a memory seat in the SX Premium pkg.

A lot of forum members are like salesmen....opinions not facts.

· Premium Member
12' Sportage SX AWD, 11' Ridgeline, 08' Smart, 05' 760li, 05' Insight, 94' Hummer H1.
19 Posts
I've got one and it's as loaded as Kia USA puts out. No heated wheel, memory seats or lit door sills. The web sight might be blended with other areas.

· Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
840 Posts
I don't have an SX but the sales brochure and KIA website shows a memory seat in the SX Premium pkg.

A lot of forum members are like salesmen....opinions not facts.
Funny, I never knew my SX had a memory seat. Not that I care since I am the only who drives it (okay, the gf will drive at times, but she only moves it forward).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.