Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I was stood at the back of my picanto I noticed that the rear right side of the car is low, quite a bit low.
All the tyres are correct so with the car on a level surface I measured the clearance on both sides of the car, and the right side of the car is 28mm lower than the left.

I've got a spare wheel in the boot, which is over to the left of the car, plus a full tank of petrol which is also on the left of the car, so if the left was low I could understand it.

Anyone else got 'wonkey' suspension on their picanto? I'm taking it in for them to skim the rear brakes next week so I'll mention it then.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I took it in (they changed the rear brake cables and something else rather than skimming the disks), and they measured it, but this time the left side of the car was low. :wacko:

They had a quick look at it and said it's not a problem, aparently the car levels itself out when the engine is started.

They started it up to show this and it almost leveled itself out (probably about 10mm off level, which is within their "guidelines").

1 - 4 of 4 Posts