Kia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've got a 2005 Sportage CRDi 4wd, its got about 7500km on it. I absolutely still enjoying the vehicle...just got one niggly problem...

When I first drove the car out of the dealer's workshop, I noticed it leaned to the left. Took it back to get them to sort it out, came back stating the problem was alignment. So re-alignment was the solution. Somehow after a couple of thousand kms, it started vehering (slightly) again to the left. Then took it myself to have it aligned, and there I discovered that the tyres have stared uneven (toe) wear. The dealers have no answer for me, except to have it aligned. My gut tells me its something else, in the suspension maybe, a strut etc...I had them check it out, only to get a report back that everything was fine and to specification. Anyone have the same experiences? If not, anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.