Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Kia Optima LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone ! We are looking for answers/help- the usual :) Thanks for visiting the page...any and all help IS greatly appreciated. Waiting the customary couple of business days to show our support.

We have owned this kia for a little over a year. With over 11 payments to go I believe this is just the beginning of a possible long list of needed repairs. So far so good -only minor issues. I'd like to even test drive a newer KIA possibly own 1? in a couple of years. :57:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,924 Posts
Huh?
You said "With over 11 payments to go I believe this is just the beginning of a possible long list of needed repairs. So far so good -only minor issues. "

What "possible long list of needed repairs"?

"Waiting the customary couple of business days to show our support. "?

You are making no sense at all with your first post...
Let's hope you do better with the next one.
Dave

·
Registered
2002 Kia Optima LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You! jetech00001 I appreciate that! :)

·
Registered
2002 Kia Optima LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1."Waiting the customary couple of business days to show our support".
A:I thought it would be only right to at least pay the 15.00 before I started asking questions/posting. I had to wait a few days for verification. Maybe you didn't know how PayPal works?

2. "We have owned this kia for a little over a year. With over 11 payments to go"
A:When you finance a car you have the right to say my or our car- right? I still have 11 payments to go before it is paid off... "So far so good -only minor issues". No major issues really for the whole year until now

3. I believe this is just the beginning of a possible long list of needed repairs.
A: I will not post the problems(yet) past or current as this isn't the right place - correct? I was hoping that out of the many views to the post - someone would remember my oringinal post & see that I indeed paid and would help if possible. I wasn't expecting a reaction like yours DavesSpectra. You were actually the reason I came here looking for help! I saw many posts with your input online before I joined thinking wow this could be the best place to get advice and knowledge! :) I am not perfect and will not become so- so cut me some slack please?
Hope this helps!!!
YpandKp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts