Kia Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

My ragtop sunroof is finally installed in my Spectra 5!

I'd really like to post the pictures on here, but how do I??

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2004 Kia Cerato
10 Posts
hi.... let me assist you friend. jus reply to my post.

below there's a small box tats says browse. click on it.

once open go to the directory and file tat contains your photos. once you selected your photo (jus one) open it and then click on the " add this attachment" box.

once added. do the same procedures if you want tp post more than one photo.

once finish... click onto "add reply" and viola!

hope this helps! :grin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry it took so long to get back with the pics of MY car....but I don't have high speed internet, and I havent been at a friends lately to use their computer, of had time at work...

So here they are!!!!

Pic:1 The hole is cut, no turning back now! Me in the car, putting primer on the bare metal edge.

Pic 2 and 3: Ragtop installed, opened and closed.

Pic 4: Interior of my Spec 5 after headlinder had been re-wrapped and reinstalled. Sorry, the pic turned out a little cloudy.

Hope you like the pics, and please give me your comments on the roof!!

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It took me about 6hours from start to finish. That includes taking the headliner apart before the install too. My next modification now is leather interior......pics of that soon!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sweet! Did you buy a kit for the leather, or are you just plain replacing the seats? I must say once again, good job on the sunroof!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I would love to do the same. I think it's crazy that Kia can offer a car with so many options, but skip the heated/leather seats. My ass is cold in the winter - it gets to -40C here and I want my heated leather!!!! :) LOL I'm building a garage this summer so I can spend more time working on my car during the winter months especially, it's too cold outside for too long!

When you get your leather done, pop us some pics so we can see, I'm really interested in seeing how it turns out.

Devin

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will do, my only problem is though, I can never make up my mind on what colors I want.

One minute, I want black with a beige insert, to match the door panels beige color, and my "carpet" which I am redoing in black, and the next minute I want some blue, then sometimes some silver.......then I think maybe some suede....ARRRGGHHHH, to many choices :blink: Cause once I order the amount of leather I need, I can't return it!

One thing I am installing in all the seats though is seat heaters and coolers.....It's a nice feature to have in the summer time.. And if you want a seat of seat heaters, or an interior, let me know, I get them hella cheap...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts