Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm French and I have problems in my new Kia Cee'd 2012 (1.6 GDI 135ch DCT6 full options) about sunroof.

Two videos :

( I have two noises :( )

Do you know this problem ?

Thank.

Best regards. ;)

·
Registered
Pro Ceed 2 1.6 CRDi (113)
182 Posts
Unwanted cabin noises can be very annoying, I would just take it back to the dealer and get them to sort it, it wont be hard for them to realise where the noise is coming from and fix it.

Looks nice and sunny in France at the moment, I am driving down in a couple of weeks :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

Welcome in France :) Where will you go in France ? I leave in Provence Alpes Côte d'Azur.

My dealer don't want to see my car because this problem is not important for him ... :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi,

I try 3 concessions but :
- In my dealer : "it"s not important" :(
- In second dealer : "You don't buy this car in our concession, it's not our problem" :huh:
- In third dealer : it's a new dealer and the after-sales service not operational before september. :(

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
Kia pro ceed 3 2013
271 Posts
hi,

I try 3 concessions but :
- In my dealer : "it"s not important" :(
- In second dealer : "You don't buy this car in our concession, it's not our problem" :huh:
- In third dealer : it's a new dealer and the after-sales service not operational before september. :(

Send your recordings to Kia with the address of your local dealer.
I did the same for a pulley sqeal with a Skoda and the dealer phoned me up and practicaly begged me to bring the car in to cure the problem. I think Scoda had made a very big fuss. I did mention lots of people laughed at the noise and this made Skoda very keen to stop the squealing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Is the noise there with the sunroof closed or open?
Could you please uploade some pictures of the whole car? Must look bloody great with All the extra.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,

Yes, this noise is present when the sunroof is close or open.

For more pictures, this :

I hope that you have a good adsl. And if you want video it's possible !

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great pictures, give us some more :)
Sure hope my sunroof doesnt creak when I get mine. Must be some padding missing somewhere I guess.
How is that twin clucth transmission?

·
Registered
Pro Ceed 1.6 Crdi Challenge
159 Posts
i saw exactly same kia here in croatia wih french licens.
Did u take holidays in Croatia this summer?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts