Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Rip 04 nissan sentra 07 honda fit sport trade in now my new 2011 Kia sportage
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sun roof opens fine I just can close it it makes clicking noise stops then opens wont close up first time brought it to Kia to me it was me it work for them I have to call Tuesday to make a time to bring it in any one have this problem :huh:

·
Registered
1.7 CRDI sand track
540 Posts
Sun roof opens fine, I just can't close it. It makes clicking noise, stops, then opens, wont close up first time. Brought it to Kia to me it was me it work for them(can't figure this out) I have to call Tuesday to make a time to bring it in. Any one have this problem? :huh:
no offense :)

·
Registered
2011 AWD Sportage SX
926 Posts
Sun roof opens fine I just can close it it makes clicking noise stops then opens wont close up first time brought it to Kia to me it was me it work for them I have to call Tuesday to make a time to bring it in any one have this problem :huh:
:confused: Say what? :confused:

·
Registered
2011 Sorento
256 Posts
Thats a beautiful run on sentence lol. I will have a crack at it:

Sunroof opens fine but I cant close it. It makes clicking noises then stops and it opens again wont close. First time I brought it to Kia dealership, they said it functions fine and it was just me (operator error). I have to call on Tuesday to make a time to bring it in again. Anyone have this problem? :huh:

:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts