Kia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2011 Sorento always seem to have a "jittery" sunroof. Open or close it will 'jitter'. I got my spray lub out and opened the sunroof just a bit. I see two rear arms that slide back. I spray lub down the rear of the track with the attached hose... OMG it now opens and closes nice ! No jitter anymore... Yea, I had the dealer look at it and "lub" those front rails with their special lub months ago. This was the back tracks.. two days and no jitter.....

·
Registered
2012 Sorento EX AWD CRDI; 2007 Sportage EX CRDi 4WD; 1967 Mercedes 250S; 1958 DKW 3=6
372 Posts
My 2011 Sorento always seem to have a "jittery" sunroof. Open or close it will 'jitter'. I got my spray lub out and opened the sunroof just a bit. I see two rear arms that slide back. I spray lub down the rear of the track with the attached hose... OMG it now opens and closes nice ! No jitter anymore... Yea, I had the dealer look at it and "lub" those front rails with their special lub months ago. This was the back tracks.. two days and no jitter.....
What did you use? Something like WD40?
Asking because even though mine runs smoothly a bit of preventive maintenance may be in order.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts