Kia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Sorento SX 2.5L
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No one sold a nice box for my new sorento. The sound system was lacking bass in a big way. So I made my own fiberglass box to fit in the back storage box. My box is for a 10in 2-Ohm Rockford Fosgate. The wiring was pretty easy. The box took some time but was not to hard.Hope this helps someone out.If you need steps reachout. The back storage compartment come out easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
705 Posts
No one sold a nice box for my new sorento. The sound system was lacking bass in a big way. So I made my own fiberglass box to fit in the back storage box. My box is for a 10in 2-Ohm Rockford Fosgate. The wiring was pretty easy. The box took some time but was not to hard.Hope this helps someone out.If you need steps reachout. The back storage compartment come out easy.
Great work!

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
705 Posts
Where’s the amp mounted btw? Or am I blind? 😅

·
Registered
2022 Sorento Hybrid S FWD
2 Posts
That’s awesome! I was also wondering how the speaker grill would hold up as well, but I doubt you’re just shoveling gravel in the back so it’s probably not too concerning.

·
Registered
2021 Sorento SX AWD
705 Posts
That’s awesome! I was also wondering how the speaker grill would hold up as well, but I doubt you’re just shoveling gravel in the back so it’s probably not too concerning.
I also hope he screwed through that weather tech and if it rattles. Looks killer imho.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Sorento SX Prestige X-Line- Aruba Green
347 Posts
Looks great! Skills with the fiberglass!
Way off subject but... I remember when I had my 4WD Subaru Justy back in the day with a Nakamichi mono amp and a Bazooka tube - that thing would thump!
I had a Clarion Audia head unit with Pioneer front speakers. What a cool little car. I'd love to have my Justy back! It had a 5 speed manual with 4WD that locked all 4 wheels together and nothing could stop that little 3 cylinder! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts