Kia Forum banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Rio_2002 said:
i think it does, some thing about wiring Mooney from US accounts to foreign country's/bank accounts
Big amounts of money I can see but a few hundred to a few thousand no way... But maybe!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
BTW.... are all of KFX's employee's in a state of depression? Do they get enough sleep? Do they hate their lives/jobs?

Mr. Reed sounded like the most un-interrested, tired, depressed, and non-caring individual I have ever talked to. I almost asked him, "would you like for me to call back when you care a bit mre?"

He sounded pissed off and tired the entire conversation... like me asking for my strut bar was an insult and utter waste of his time. The site owner really needs to get some things straightened out somewhere....

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Rio_2002 said:
well ya they would be ordering more then one bar
Thats why I said a few hundred to a few thousand.
He dont have this huge business. Its tiny if he cant keep at least a few things in stock.

The reason some things are fast delivered is he dont stock everything he has. Like headers for sephias and early spectras. THose get shipped directly from megan racing. Anything he ships seems to take time.

LOL at the posters last comments. I dont think its an insult they are taking it as. THere probably tired of alll the complaining LOL.... They need to have a number of items in stock listing on there site. Boy that might just work a little better to stop people complaining. But for some reason or another I think that maybe kfx thinks, that if they show that items are not in stock, they think they will lose the sale.
Maybe maybe not. But I do know that when these people have to wait with no customer service they are losing future sales.. Period.
KFX it wouldnt be that hard to add in the desc. that there is "this many in stock". most part stores online do this....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
It wasn't just when I started asking about my strut bar....

Even before I started inquiring about my strut bar, he already sounded pissed off and interupted me every other sentence.

Poor customer service... and STILL no e-mail responses.... simply lousy.

- Tum

P.S. I am going to call today and ask for a tracking number. I would ask via e-mail, but I know that that won't lead anywhere...

·
Registered
54 Posts
We have yet to receive the order from Korea, in the last month, laws have changed with regards to the amount of information needed to send cash by wire. This is our only method of payment as our supplier does not take credit cards and paypal is only a one way device over there.

The money transfer finally went through last week when I told you that it would. I expected to see the pieces Friday, which was yesterday. They did not arrive, I expect to see them Monday or Tuesday and then we will ship the part to you. If that is not quick enough, we will send your cash back to you and we will have a part in stock...

I am not upset and never said I was. Your order has not been shipped as we have not received it

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
That is all fine and dandy.... I'm just upset that it took 3 weeks to get that information.....

And will you PLEASE quit asking me if I want my money back? For the 1,000,000th time... I just want my strut bar.... Don't care how long it takes... it was my birthday gift, my ONLY gift, and I don't want anything else. Just my strut bar.

Thank you.

bhurlin said:
The money transfer finally went through last week when I told you that it would.
You never told me anything like that. I never even got an e-mail from you. In an earlier post, about 2 weeks ago, you said that you would be receiving the part by weeks end. You didn't. I talked to Mr. Reed and he told me about the situation with wiring money just a few days ago. Please, correct me if I am wrong.

bhurlin said:
I am not upset and never said I was. Your order has not been shipped as we have not received it
I am confused... Did I miss something? I don't remember me ever saying that I thought you were upset...

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
He thought that post up there about reed being upset, he must think you were talking about him..

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well, if he says that they will be getting it in the next couple of days, I will hopefully be getting it in about a week...

I hope I can get it in time for the weekend... I want to head to Maggie Valley and give my car a test run on all the curvy roads between there and Cherokee. I know I can't expect to see a huge improvement... but, from what I have read/heard, the difference in handling is definately noticeable... here's to the coming week!

- Tum

·
Registered
66 Posts
man its like a bad korian soap opera and all he wants is a strut bar imagon if it was a turbo or supercharger. wow!i would be soo Pissed

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
tiburon1 said:
Man it's like a bad korean soap opera and all he wants is a strut bar. Imagine if it was a turbo or supercharger. Wow! I would be soo pissed.
Luckily, the supercharger I will be getting for my car isn't coming from KFX. :)

- Tum

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
tiburon1 said:
if its alpine i had one on my tiburon and as long as you buy it from them it's all good. itrust the guys at alpine
BINGO!

Yep, I will be getting the Stage 0 Supercharger from the Alpine site ASAP... probably going to be the next, and final, mod for my car.... besides a lightweight battery (if I can freakin' find one for my car!).

-----------------------------

BTW... it is Monday... my order is still "processing"...

So either...
A) They got it in, but they haven't shipped it off to me yet.
B) They didn't get it in today, but will (they say) tomorrow.
C) They haven't updated my status order online yet.
D) It's all in my head, I am in a coma, and I simply dreamed up the ordering of my "strut bar".

Hopefully... tomorrow... my order status will have changed to "WAIT ON YOUR FRONT PORCH!!!"

If not... another call is in order.... I need to get my tracking number anyways...

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Yesterday (Monday) was a postal holiday so Im sure it wasnt recieved nor shipped. Columbus day!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
1fastkia said:
Yesterday (Monday) was a postal holiday so Im sure it wasnt recieved nor shipped. Columbus day!
But our mail ran yesterday.... you sure it was a holiday?

.... crazy mailmen with their short shorts.

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
No po was open yesterday it is a holiday. Maybe overnight stufff was delivered as I know I got a package on the 4th of july it was overnight mail though..

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I am getting ready to call Mr. Reed and ask wtf is going on....

I sent him an e-mail yesterday asking for my order status and/or a tracking number.... no response yet (big surprise) so I am going to call him up and listen to his cocky attitude over the phone....

Wish me luck! I may not survive!!!!

- Tum

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
I talked to Mr. Reed yesterday.... or was it the day before........

.......anywho. He said that they STILL hadn't received it and probably wouldn't this week. This is contradictory to what Mr. Hurlin (the site owner) said to me.

C'mon guys.... is there absolutely NO communication between the employees? Do they just go about their business throwing dates and numbers around without checking to see if it is plausable?

I want my strut bar in time to go to the Kia-meet in Boone, NC next weekend (Sunday, Oct 21st). I really just want to know when I will get it. I keep hearing "soon, soon, soon" but all I am hearing is "later this week", then the next week I hear, "later this week".

Why doesn't Mr. Hurlin just say, "I don't know when we will get it in" to save me the head-ache!?!?!?

DEFINITELY going to be the last time I order anything from this site!

- Tum

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
8 Participants
bluehawkpilo
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing