Kia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I don't want my money back....... I just want my strut bar within this century.....

Seriously.... it was supposed to be my birthday present from my parents... my ONLY birthday present... that was a while back. So, as of now, I have received 0 Birthday gifts. Well, unless you count the $5 cookie cake that I got from my local supermarket.

I am trying to be patient.. I really am.... it's just that I was promised the world from your site, and yet I have gotten nothing.

The site said I would get (not exact quotes):

"shipment tracking number within 3-6 business days"
Going on 2 weeks now... no shipping number

"$5.00 shipping (best rate)"
Best shipping huh? It hasn't even been shipped yet!

"E-mail for questions, order info, etc..."
I have e-mailed you guys twice.... got one useless response and the e-mail I sent the other day is yet to be responded to.

Like I said... I am TRYING to be patient... but you are making it very hard when I haven't even gotten so much as an apology e-mail for the delay.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I sent the message through the message response thingy on the site. Afterwards, I even sent the message AGAIN in an e-mail to [email protected].....

I don't really need to send the message to you in an e-mail... I have given you my thoughts, the same displeasure as what expressed in the e-mail, on this thread... the message is pretty clear I think.

I don't want to get a refund.... I just want my strut bar ASAP.

Not trying to be rude as I know that stock issues isn't entirely your fault. I am just displeased that I never get a proper response to any of the messages that I send your way.

- Tum

·
Registered
54 Posts
1fastkia said:
Read this post bill he did email you on more than 1 occasion.. You always have that awnser. "why didn't you ask me" he did he did he did. Like always!!!
Its your turn, read his last post, this is the first I had heard of this and we will get it fixed the same as we get 99% of our orders fixed.....

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
That's right 1fastkia... slow your horses. I never did send him (specificaly) an e-mail... just to the associates who work for his site.

- Tum

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Rio_2002 said:
Best Rate
not best or fastest shipping.
but it sounds like it'll be here before christmax
Yeah... if I am lucky... sounds like I will be getting it just in time for my NEXT birthday....

Sigh... woe is meh...

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
bhurlin said:
Its your turn, read his last post, this is the first I had heard of this and we will get it fixed the same as we get 99% of our orders fixed.....
Wheater he sent it directly to you, or another worker for you, isnt that still 2 emails? With no respones? Also why do you have that contact email on your site if it isnt a valid one for respones?
Just trying to help. Lets get this resolved!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
1fastkia said:
Wheater he sent it directly to you, or another worker for you, isnt that still 2 emails? With no respones? Also why do you have that contact email on your site if it isnt a valid one for respones?
Just trying to help. Lets get this resolved!
I agree..... also, even after he has visited this thread AND been sent a few e-mails, I am STILL yet to get a response.

Zip, zero, zilch, nada..... this is VERY disappointing.

Is he just waiting for me to say, "Eh, screw it... just give me my money back..." just so he can sleep well tonight?!?

I am now OFFICIALLY peeved at kfxperformance.com.... peeved at its "employees", peeved at its ordering info and lack of response, and I am peeved at the site's owner who does not seem to care to even take time to send a response to me....

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
THats the great old kfx. If your not a friend it will be slow to come. If you were to be a good friend of his youd get it right off...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
1fastkia said:
THats the great old kfx. If your not a friend it will be slow to come. If you were to be a good friend of his youd get it right off...
....... I'd be his friend if it meant getting my strut bar within a week....:p

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
LOL. Anyways there is a route to get his attention. Contact the bbb better business bureau.. That should get ya a response quickly!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I plan on doing that tommorrow actually. I have had to do it once before when I ordered something online and it got a response pretty quick...

I didn't want to do it this time but I was actually considering it... and your comment was the final push I needed. I will call/e-mail them first thing tommorrow morning.

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
Thats the email he originally emailed too.. With no response!!

Besides BILL was on this thread, and told the guy to email him which he did and STILL bill didnt respond after he said to email him..

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #36 (Edited)
1fastkia said:
Thats the email he originally emailed too.. With no response!!

Besides BILL was on this thread, and told the guy to email him which he did and STILL bill didnt respond after he said to email him..
True, true.... Reed is the one I originally contacted. Since then, i have also sent about 6 other e-mails and still no response.

Is it a holiday or something? Or do they just not check their e-mails? Or do they just not care or don't know what excuse to come up with?

BTW... I am contacting the BBB in about an hour (after I eat lunch). Hopefully, this will help speed up the process.

- Tum

Edit: Also, I am currently dialing the 1-816 number for Mr. Reed. I will post back details on how this conversation went. Hopefully, I can refrain from using any choice 4-letter words.... like crap.... or yeti...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Well.... just got off the phone with Mr. Reed.

He said that they have had issues, due to the Patriot Act (or something like that), of getting the money to their Korean supplier.

He said that the issue was resolved yesterday so the parts were shipped either yesterday or today. It will take 4-10 days for them to receive the parts, then 3-4 days for me to receive it from KFX....

So, I can expect it with 2 weeks.... hopefully...

---------------------

So..... why didn't someone inform me of the problems the site was having? Supposedly it was circumstances beyond their control... which is fine... but they should at least let the customers know what is going on!

End result: I am glad to finally have closure on the problem and I won't contact the BBB... however, this will be the last time I order anything (parts related) from KFX Performance. I will also continue to warn people who are ordering something from the site so that they won't be disappointed with their ordering experience.

- Tum

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts
THe patiot act has nothing to do with wiring money to someone. Shipping things and going through customs yes. But wire transfers no way...
But ask for a tracking number I suspect they wont have one... Maybe though they will if your lucky! Id ask for that before saying all is resolved..

·
Registered
182 Posts
1fastkia said:
THe patiot act has nothing to do with wiring money to someone. Shipping things and going through customs yes. But wire transfers no way...
But ask for a tracking number I suspect they wont have one... Maybe though they will if your lucky! Id ask for that before saying all is resolved..
i think it does, some thing about wiring Mooney from US accounts to foreign country's/bank accounts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I dunno....

I doubt they have a tracking number yet... but I will DEFINATELY ask for one in a few days (gives them time to receive it from Korea).

- Tum

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
About this Discussion
81 Replies
8 Participants
bluehawkpilo
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing