Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off Thank You for joining KIA-forums.com and :00000732:

Just wanted to give a heads up on what is allowed and not allowed in this forum.

ALLOWED:
======
You MAY:
Post an introduction and tell everyone here who you are and what you drive.
Post a BRIEF discription on you car. Anything longer than two paragraph should be posted in the proper forum (ex: Information about your 2005 Optima EX V6 should be posted in the Optima forum... )

*NOTE* For the admin and moderators, PLEASE make sure that when the topic strays from an "INTRO" to "what my car did this morning..." Please move/re-edit the name of the topic.

NOT ALLOWED:
=========
You MAY NOT:
Post HATE Topics, You DO... YOU'RE BANNED!!! NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
What I mean is if you're just registering JUST TO BASH KIAS, THINK AGAIN!
*NOTE* The ONLY time it MIGHT be allowed is IF: You can BACK UP your statement with SOLID FACTS! (ex: KIAS suck because they do - IS NOT ACCEPTABLE; BUT - The 199x "model" was not that great becase 8 out of every 10 models were in the shop for repairs - IS acceptable!)

All in all, please make sure that you keep the topic in the forum that suites it.
And above all else, please HAVE FUN AND STAY SAFE! :thumbsup:
REMEMBER KIDS: SpecSX is WATCHING YOU!!! HWA HWA HWA!! :grin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I am Jobbs and I have a KIA Optima LX V6, 2004 model. It's almost 40000kms and I really enjoy my KIA. My dad has a KIA Sephia 1998 model.

I am really happy to join this forum.

regards,

Jobbs

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
what ever happened to my sticky for kfx???? Its supposed to be here.. I made an agreement with the old admin is this going to stand good now??

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1fastkia said:
what ever happened to my sticky for kfx???? Its supposed to be here.. I made an agreement with the old admin is this going to stand good now??
Why don't you just make another sticky then???
And put "DO NOT DELETE" under it... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.