Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Kia Sedona LX
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see any recent discussion on this topic, so I thought I'd start a new posting.

I have a 2016 Sedona with the non-Nav Uvo radio, and it recently has lost its Bluetooth capabilities. If I have to replace the head unit anyway, I'd just assume get the Navigation unit that has a larger screen (as they are only ~$40 more used). I don't even care if the nav works or not (though that would be nice) - I just want it to look better/newer and run the basic stereo features. Does anyone know whether it is swappable even in this limited capacity?

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio Sedan Auto 1.6 Turbo 2020 Sportage LX FWD
320 Posts
I don't see any recent discussion on this topic, so I thought I'd start a new posting.

I have a 2016 Sedona with the non-Nav Uvo radio, and it recently has lost its Bluetooth capabilities. If I have to replace the head unit anyway, I'd just assume get the Navigation unit that has a larger screen (as they are only ~$40 more used). I don't even care if the nav works or not (though that would be nice) - I just want it to look better/newer and run the basic stereo features. Does anyone know whether it is swappable even in this limited capacity?

Thanks for your help.
It's not plug and play. Maybe in a limited capacity with some harness splicing it will work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts