Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I park the car, come back to drive it and the steering wheel is locked up. I have had this happen maybe only 2 other times in 50+ years of driving every imaginable car. It happens with my Soul 50% of the time. Why? Is it "just one of those things" ? is the car faulty ? Is it something i am doing or should not be doing?
Wife had a 2019 Soul and it locked up almost as much as this 2020. What's going on?
Yes, yes, I know I can take it in and have it looked at, but would first like to hear from others who might be having the same problem.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 2013 BMW K1600 GTL
11,257 Posts
I park the car, come back to drive it and the steering wheel is locked up. I have had this happen maybe only 2 other times in 50+ years of driving every imaginable car. It happens with my Soul 50% of the time. Why? Is it "just one of those things" ? is the car faulty ? Is it something i am doing or should not be doing?
Wife had a 2019 Soul and it locked up almost as much as this 2020. What's going on?
Yes, yes, I know I can take it in and have it looked at, but would first like to hear from others who might be having the same problem.
Using the below link, please add location and vehicle (year & model) to your Profile/Account Details

eg.
USA
2019 Sportage 2.7L V6 SX turbo AWD

Kia Forum

Forum Rules

Tip: after updating your info, hit “like” on this post, and it will serve as a prompt to remove it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Janesville, wi., 2020 Kia Soul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts