Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there

I'm from Switzerland and have a Sorento V6. Can someone help me to get the following article: Kia Part Nr. 96730 3E320. These is the Kit with the audio and cruise control buttons only with one connector (siames kit)

If somebody want to help me, so write me a Email to: [email protected].

We will fix everything first.

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi,
Sure you're got the right part no? my kit was 967303E310 (audio interface kit) which includes replacment cruise control switches, took about 1hr to fit including making a bracket to fit the audio controls to the steering wheel.
Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, disconnect battery leave 1/2 hr, remove the 2 covers from the underside of the steering wheel, use a T40 torx key to remove the airbag bolts, lift out the airbag (I left it connected), remove the silver trims on either side (just pull on them), undo the 2 screws holding the cruise controls to bracket, pull out the horn connector and remove the connector from the centre socket. Fitting is reverse of this. The bracket I made from approx 5" cut from an old car radio rear support the type about 6"x1" with holes down its length and instead of trying to copy the cruise control fitting I made it a sort of clamp action to the side moulding of the wheel. Difficult to describe but too hard to do even with my arthritic wrists.
I obtained the Kia stalk adapter from car audio direct here in the uk, total with the alpine adapter was £38.48 incl vat + carriage.

Dave

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Dave..thanks for the reply..I really need to get back here more often...

One more thing..what is this 'Stalk Adapter" you speak of?

Thanks, Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts