Kia Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Kia Ceed3 pro
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new here, brought my first ever 2009 kia ceed3 pro a few weeks back and its growing on me, it's a lot of fun to drive.

So the factory stereo worked sort of (broken cd player) but everything else was fine steering remote included.

I brought a kenwood DPX7100Dab after market unit with a fitting kit for a ceed 2009-2012 to replace the original unit and just about everything with this kit was wrong apart from the wiring maybe? (I won't even go there with the double din fascia, thats a whole different story!)

I'm using a connect2 wiring harness and steering interface kit, everything is working fine but no steering controls! I started at the stereo and plugged into the car last just like connect2 advise on their youtube videos. the only thing I can think of is that there is a difference in wiring between the 2007-2009 and 2009-2012 ceed's.

can anyone shed some light on this for me, am at a loss as to what else to do, it's all wired correctly as far as I can tell and everything works fine except the steering controls.

many thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts