Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having startin problems with their (11 plate) Picanto 2.
Mine is in the garage again and the girl in the service department let it slip that she has had a courtesy car out for 2 MONTHS because they can't get to the bottom of the starting problem with that customers car - you've guessed it - a Picanto 2 (11 plate).
Apparently Kia are not taking responsibility for the fault.My garage has at least 3 in for 'repair'.
I read on the net that there was a problem with a batch of these cars(11's)
Anyone else in the same boat ??

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2005 se and a commen factory fault is yhe crankshaft pully bolt and crankshaft sensor was my problem it also effects other years of this range

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2012 Pic' 2. it was taken in for its first service a couple of weeks ago and some work was carried out due to a fault on the cold start system. This was carried out due to a Kia Recall. I was having no problems with mine at all, they said they were recalling them all due to this fault. sadly they did not tell me exactly what they had done and i didnt ask as it was done for free as part of the service. I would look into the recent recall as i bet your answer / problem is related.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts