Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted used ,or bad, mass airflow sensor, idle air control valve, and throttle position sensor, with connectors, to use for experimenting with the connectors. From a 1998 kia sportage. Please email if you have any you would like to sell. Or post answer.

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by cardor@Jan 5 2005, 10:53 AM
wanted used ,or bad, mass airflow sensor, idle air control valve, and throttle position sensor, with connectors, to use for experimenting with the connectors. From a 1998 kia sportage. Please email if you have any you would like to sell. Or post answer.
try ebay. Ive seen some mafs on there. dunno bout the others.... try local junk yard?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
0 Posts
Originally posted by 1fastkia@Jan 9 2005, 11:15 AM
try ebay. Ive seen some mafs on there. dunno bout the others.... try local junk yard?

I have a 1997 Kia Sportage. My car died dec. of last year. since then I bought a new car and have my old one in my church lot. (apparently one of the sensors are bad crankshaft/camshaft.) I bought a new MAF from the dealer. If you're interested,reply. I'm in Jersey City, NJ.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by SilverSport97@Jan 10 2005, 02:15 PM
I have a 1997 Kia Sportage. My car died dec. of last year. since then I bought a new car and have my old one in my church lot. (apparently one of the sensors are bad crankshaft/camshaft.) I bought a new MAF from the dealer. If you're interested,reply. I'm in Jersey City, NJ.
email me with the price your looking for .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SilverSport97@Jan 12 2005, 10:53 AM
did you get my e-mail?
yes ,sorry i didn't get back to you sooner (computer problems) I really don't need a new one. .Just a old or bad one to fool around with the connectors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts