Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi:
I 'm a chilean, who look for an aswer, about a problem with my car...

Ok... Well, a few days ago in my car, a sportage dohc2000 16v, change the timing belt, the fuel filter, the air filter, the sparkplugs, motor oil, and...

all ok, until the check engine light go on... the mechanics check it and clean the code... in this engine... the code is presented like 15... with a long flash and five short flashing ... with the check engine....

more over, the mechanics check the exhaust gas with a instrument and it give us a signal over 500 HC and other numbers, that the mechanics say... the Oxigen sensor is bad... but he check with a new one... but, he same numbers.... he clean some contacts of sensors..... and clean the code....

Yesterday, i went to a bad road and with the vibration...the lights on... i reset the code... and later in a road... when i drive over a hole... the light on....

Please, someone knows what happens....

I hope, that you undestand me.... thanks...

Leonardo

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello:

My car was a nice choice en the year 2002, it is from 2000. My family and I are very happy with it. we travel in it and we knows a beatiful places of south of my country (Chile) y never had a problem with it, until 2 month ago...

I found this forum, looking for an aswer for a problem with my sportage and i found many hystories that are very interesting.

I share, a photo of my sportage in a trip for the CARRETERA AUSTRAL in Chile.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

lazocar

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts