1,978 Posts
Kool.. finally get to see the proud owner next to his car! :thumbsup:
Now all you need is a family picture of you the wifey and the cars! :57:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have a pic taken in the spring because there will be three of us in it with the cars. My wife is due March 18th with our first child. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Jul 27 2005, 07:46 PM
I will have a pic taken in the spring because there will be three of us in it with the cars. My wife is due March 18th with our first child. :thumbsup:
Whoa.. man sorry I didn't see this reply.. sorry brotha.. CONGRATZ!!! That is sooo awesome that you're having a kid! My wife is due in May with out 3rd child.. heh.. keep me informed on what's happening.. and let the wifey know that I said congratz! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
car
4,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. :)
Congrats to you too. We just found out about two weeks ago that we are having a girl.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,978 Posts
Originally posted by Spec SX@Nov 9 2005, 08:36 PM
Thanks. :)
Congrats to you too. We just found out about two weeks ago that we are having a girl.
WHOA... nice.. again with two girls already, we would LOVE to have a boy this time around.. but again we're NOT holding our breaths.. just as long as this one is healthy, then we're happy! =)

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
714 Posts
:clap: Congratulations to you Spec SX and ahfrederick on your upcoming new children!!! Awesome for you and your families!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts